Saturday, February 22, 2014

Scrapbooking Fun and Crochet Frustration

I finally made time for something that I enjoy to do and that's scrapbook. The plan was to meet up with a group of scrapbooking ladies but the date got mixed up. So I decided to make the best out of this set aside time and do what I had set out to do. Thanks to my friend Rochelle we had a great time and actually got a couple of pages done each.
 

So I am trying to learn how to crochet but it's not turning out right. I can't figure out why my sides are not staying straight. It's driving me nuts I have taken this a loose two times and it does the same thing. If you know what I am doing wrong please let me know.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your sides are staying straight because you are not crocheting your end stitch. Actually it's more like half a stitch. In essence you are decreasing on the ends. Make sure you count your stitches as you end each row. It should be the same number of stitches each time. Once you get that down you won't have any more problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start off good but when I get to the end I get confused. I can not see the end correctly i will try counting as I go.

      Delete