In October, I signed up for "The Big History Project" online. The USB finally arrived in the mail today. I look forward to reviewing the information provided. Explore the Big History Project by visiting www.bighistoryproject.org.
The Big History Project school courseware is:
• 100% open, online curriculum and content; easy to download, print, share
• Ready-made lesson plans, online teaching guidance and support
• Custom designed content including videos, texts, comics and animations
• Easily tailored specific state standards and instructional approaches
• Aligned to Common Core ELA standards for 9/10th grades
• Within the Big History Project folder on the drive, click on the document
named “Start Here” for guidance getting started.
Big History also offers students a meaningful way to gain important skills including working
across disciplines, evaluating evidence, claims testing and critically examining primary
and secondary texts.