Monday, February 3, 2014

Removing Google+ Integrated Comments

I am removing Google+ integrated comments and reverting back to Blogger only comments. I was receiving comments but the only way you could see them was to click on my comments button. My comment count always stayed at zero even when I had comments. I wasn't aware that if you didn't have a Google+ account you could not comment on my post.  So by reverting back I will be losing all my comments that were made on Google+. But now everyone will be able to comment on my blog.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know why I was having a hard time commenting. I wish Google would do.a better intergration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know why I was having a hard time commenting. I wish Google would do.a better intergration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlike, HOW DO YOU DO THIS? :) I really want to, too, but I can't figure it out? Could you possible let me know how? Thank you so much! Carolyn ckisloski@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to do the same thing because I was having the same problems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You learn something new everyday. Google can be so not user friendly sometimes.

    ReplyDelete