Friday, May 2, 2014

Our Week in Review 4/27

The boys cashed in their chore tokens for a lunch date.

God really blessed Malik this school year with his reading. He is now able to read the "I Survived Series" of books.



Bennett is now officially a ESL teacher assistant.


Our homeschool cooperative yearbook featured an awesome picture of Jaedan and his friends.



Bennett's first time driving through Mcdonalds drive thru. He caught me taking pictures of him.





I did an inventory of all our science supplies to prepare for a summer of science fun.


2 comments:

  1. wow. busy fun filled week! lol love your blog thank you for sharing your lives with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an exciting week. And congrats to Malik for his reading progress. I know you are grinning from ear to ear. lol! That seems to be a fun series too. We have two of those books. We got them from a book fair once. Maybe I should see if we can find the other books. Wow! It looks like you have a budding educator in your crew. Awesome week. Thanks for sharing. You know I am drooling over your science activities. lol!

    ReplyDelete