Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 
I love cooking with my boys. It really helps and takes the stress off of me during the holidays. Jaedan prepared a sweet potatoe pie and Malik made dinner rolls.
 

My oldest started working this year and of course they would schedule him to work on Thanksgiving. So in order to have the whole family together we had to eat early. By prepping some things ahead of time really helped me get things done in time. .


Of course sometimes things don't always go as planned. I was preparing the macaroni and cheese when I realized I didn't have any pasta. My husband rescued me by running out and getting some.

 
In thee end dinner was great, and Ben got to work on time. We spent the day being couch potatoes and watching football and movies. I am very thankful for my family and the times we share together.
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely Thanksgiving. I appreciate spending time with my daughters in the kitchen, too.

    ReplyDelete