Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Crochet Fingerless Gloves

 
Today I finished my first pair of fingerless gloves. This set of gloves really gave me a challenge because I did not understand how to crochet in the back loop. I would start off in the back loop but when I turned at the end I would do the front. So once I was showed the correct way to do it above was the results I achieved. I liked everything about them except they were to loose on the ends and did not have the desired shape I wanted. So I searched YouTube for answers which I found. To correct my problem I had to do two rows of single crochet on the top and one row on the bottom using a smaller hook. The pictures below show the corrections I made by adding these stitches. Now I have a pair of fingerless gloves to match my Scoodie.
 
 

 

2 comments: